oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] Ressurect 1.14 defold theme?

From: Ferran Jorba
Subject: [Oroborus-user] Ressurect 1.14 defold theme?
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 12:34:01 +0200

Hi,

I've had a chance to install 2.0.13 on a Debian testing machine, and I've
been disapponted that the very nice defold theme is not there anymore.
I tried a quick-and-dirty copy of a Debian stable copy of the theme to
this testing machine, and it doesn't work well, because of some changes
like a new maximise button, and other details.

Could a knowledgeable person (not me, alas) resurect this clean and
elegant theme for 2.x oroborus, so it re-appears in forthcoming Debian
Sarge?

Thanks,

Ferran