oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] key binding to raise a window to the top?

From: Motoshi Suzuki
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] key binding to raise a window to the top?
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 11:20:28 -0400

Hi,
I think that you are mentioning about this in .oroborusrc;
raise_window_layer_key=Mod1+Page_Up

I don't use any key combination, so I am not sure if my reply is okay to you.
I set the other lines in .oroborusrc;

# raise_on_click=true/false
raise_on_click=true

You can bring the window  to the most front by clicking any part of the window.

motoshi