oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] Kiosk mode: zero pixels pixmap

From: Stefan Pfetzing
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] Kiosk mode: zero pixels pixmap
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 13:06:59 +0200

* Ferran Jorba <address@hidden> [030506 15:26]:
[snip]
> However, on screen, the result is perfect, with no icon
> anywhere, not even at the titlebar.

Well sorry currently there is no support in Oroborus for real borderless
mode. This will change with 2.1 (plugins for Themes) and I can perhaps do a
small patch for you either later today or tomorrow.

> Can anyone please give me any advice on how to accomplish
> a completely invisible theme?

> I'm on Debian Woody (stable), so my oroborus is 1.14.0-8.
Ungh ***OLD*** 2.0.13 is the current release (only availible in Debian for
now, I still have to put it on the oroborus.org website.)

bye

Stefan

--
        http://www.dreamind.de/
Oroborus and Debian GNU/Linux Developer.