oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] New Oroborus theme changer

From: Brandon L. Griffith
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] New Oroborus theme changer
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 06:47:06 -0500

Got no place to put it? That's a shame. If you'd like, I'll put it on
one of my webservers for download. Could possibly give you your own area
to host a project page for it.
Let me know (off list) if you might be interested.

--
Brandon L. Griffith | address@hidden
World Wide Net      | office: xxx-xxx-xxxx