oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] Proposed config file format.

From: Stefan Pfetzing
Subject: [Oroborus-user] Proposed config file format.
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:54:42 +0200

Hi,

I've just tested some things with libdotconf (apt-cache show libdotconf-dev,
if youre using debian) and created an example config file which will be used
with Oroborus 2.1.0. You can also use "include" and somethings libdotconf
provides (I will write a manpage for that later).

I've attached the config and I'm waiting for your comments ;))

bye

Stefan

--
        http://www.dreamind.de/
Oroborus and Debian GNU/Linux Developer.