oroborus-user

[Oroborus-user] oroborus ./TODO src/client.c

From: Stefan Pfetzing
Subject: [Oroborus-user] oroborus ./TODO src/client.c
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 22:03:31 -0400

CVSROOT:        /cvsroot/oroborus
Module name:    oroborus
Changes by:     Stefan Pfetzing <address@hidden>        02/05/26 22:03:31

Modified files:
        .              : TODO
        src            : client.c

Log message:
        Finally added some the fix for transient windows.

        Well, I now know how to handle transient windows but this is only a
quick
        fix. It still has to be changed to XRestackWindows. Currently first the
        parent window is raised and then all the childs (transient windows) are
        raised too, to make sure they stay in front of the parent window.
        I will change this behavior to XRestackWindows later, then tey will
simply
        be correctly organized without this raising stuff.

CVSWeb URLs:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/oroborus/oroborus/TODO.diff?tr1=1.3&tr2=1.4&r1=text&r2=text
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/oroborus/oroborus/src/client.c.diff?tr1=1.2&tr2=1.3&r1=text&r2=text