Re: [Openvortex-dev] fast playing with built in 2.6.5-rc1

From: Manuel Jander
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] fast playing with built in 2.6.5-rc1
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:56:19 -0400

Hi,

I oversaw that the MX300 has actually a rev 0xfe chip. Thats quiet odd,
since my OOAOO MX300 Ultra has revision 0xfa (lower) and its chip has a
much later (newer) manufacturing date. Very strange.

Anyway, i guess that all no matter what revision, all cards need that
Erratum workaround ...

Attached is a patch which enables that workaround on any card.

Best Regards

Manuel