Re: [Openvortex-dev] Re: Some bug fixes.

From: Manuel Jander
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] Re: Some bug fixes.
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 01:14:08 -0400

Hi Takashi,

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 10:23, Takashi Iwai wrote:
> At Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:35:17 -0400,
> Manuel Jander wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was notified by someone from the kernel list of a gcc-2.95 compile
> > error. I also reverted a change in the routing code that might have
> > caused interference between multiple streams.
>
> the fix for gcc-2.x is already on cvs / bk-tree.
> also other small fixes have been applied.
> (make variables static and compilation fix for joystick.)

OK. I included anyway, because the latest beta kernel available to me
does not contain it.
I could find some non static variables (mchannels, rampchs), but i have
no clue about any gameport compilation fix. Could you give me a hint on
that ?

> > http://galadriel.mat.utfsm.cl/~mjander/aureal/alsa/aureal-9b.patch.gz
> >
> > It applies against the current 1.0.3 ALSA driver tarball.
>
> could you regenerate the patch for cvs version (or bk tree)?

I attached a patch against linux-2.6.4-bk4 (latest).

Best Regards

Manuel Jander