Re: [Openvortex-dev] Some strange problems using au8830

From: Will DeRousse
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] Some strange problems using au8830
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:47:49 -0500

Although I think you are reporting that the output is low compared to old
versions of CVS/binary driver, I just thought I'd note that in my experience
(I've installed quite a few of these cards), the output of turtle beach montego
cards (maybe aureal in general?) has been low compared to other cards.

Will