Discourse down?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Discourse down?
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 12:23:10 -0500

I can access https://octave.discourse.group, but if I try to view any individual topic, I see an error that says "Sorry, we couldn't load that topic, possibly due to a connection problem. Please try again. If the problem persists, let us know." with a "Try Again" button.

It's been happening for about 30 minutes so far.

Is it just me?

This issue also reminds me to ask whether we have a backup of the message data posted to our discourse forum and whether it is possible to run our own instance if necessary?