nsl-development

[Nsl-development] Megabass rods & reel for sale

From: Eddie
Subject: [Nsl-development] Megabass rods & reel for sale
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 04:14:54 +0800

Dear all ,

I'm Eddie Li .

I've some rods and reels to sell on eBay.

You could check the item as below if you're interested in my auctions on eBay.

Please don't hesitate to ask me  if you have any question...............

You could contact me wiht address@hidden .

Have a nice day.

Thanks ,
Eddie Li

If you don't wanna receive this eMail, please let me know.
I'll remove your eMail address from the list.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Please check==> http://shop.ebay.com.my/merchant/ionoi

Megabass ito F4-59TX 5'9 Rapid Shot use rod sale No Res $0.01
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260359079693
( Low Starting Price - No Reserve Price )

Shimano Scorpion 1602R-4 6'0" 4 pcs used rod for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Shimano-Scorpion-1602R-4-60-4-pcs-used-rod-for-sale_W0QQitemZ260359073379
USD$139.00

Daiwa Silver Creek MS60L 6'0" used rod for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Daiwa-Silver-Creek-MS60L-60-used-rod-for-sale_W0QQitemZ260359073114
USD$219.00

Jackall Poison C-64ML AB used rod for sale Megabass ito
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Jackall-Poison-C-64ML-AB-used-rod-for-sale-Megabass-ito_W0QQitemZ260359073555
USD$229.00

Megabass ito Alphas-ito 103L-Ai used Casting Reel sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Megabass-ito-Alphas-ito-103L-Ai-used-Casting-Reel-sale_W0QQitemZ260359073531
USD$269.00

TD-AEGIS 2004C used reel for sale lighter then TD-ito
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/TD-AEGIS-2004C-used-reel-for-sale-lighter-then-TD-ito_W0QQitemZ260359073508
USD$279.00

Megabass itoXi'ze TD-ito 103M used reel for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Megabass-itoXize-TD-ito-103M-used-reel-for-sale_W0QQitemZ260359073479
USD$339.00

Team Daiwa BA-LTD 601MLFS-02 Ingram 6'0" New rod Sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Team-Daiwa-BA-LTD-601MLFS-02-Ingram-60-New-rod-Sale_W0QQitemZ260359073462
USD$329.00

Daiwa i'ze TD-Z 103HL Type R+ used Left handle reel ito
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Daiwa-ize-TD-Z-103HL-Type-R-used-Left-handle-reel-ito_W0QQitemZ260359073444
USD$379.00

EverGreen TMJC-70XH 7'0" Amazon Flip used rod for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/EverGreen-TMJC-70XH-70-Amazon-Flip-used-rod-for-sale_W0QQitemZ260359073428
USD$389.00

EverGreen Temujin TXFC-66MR 6'6" Steed used rod sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/EverGreen-Temujin-TXFC-66MR-66-Steed-used-rod-sale_W0QQitemZ260359073414
USD$389.00

Megabass F7-74DG 7'4" Orochi Destruction used rod sale
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Megabass-F7-74DG-74-Orochi-Destruction-used-rod-sale_W0QQitemZ260359073396
USD$439.00

Please check==> http://shop.ebay.com.my/merchant/ionoi

You could check my other items :