Re: nmh 1.8?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: nmh 1.8?
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 22:00:19 +0000

Hi David,

> HEAD builds and tests cleanly for me on Fedora, Solaris 11, and
> Cygwin.

Good to hear.  I had a ‘All 118 tests passed’ with
1.7-branchpoint-884-gf116eb31 when doing ‘NMH_VALGRIND=1 VALGRIND_ME=1
make check’ on a friend's quicker PC running Manjaro.

> Do you or anyone else have anything else you'd like to put in before
> starting the 1.8 release cycle?

Nothing which should hold it up.  I'm dabbling with mh-chart.man and
the bash-completion generation at the moment, fixing a little bit of
degradation, but it way well not meet the cut and that wouldn't bother me.