send(1) and Draft-Folder.

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: send(1) and Draft-Folder.
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 14:40:40 +0000

Hi,

    send [-help] [-version] [-alias aliasfile] [-draft]
        [-draftfolder +folder] [-draftmessage msg] [-nodraftfolder]
    The -draftfolder +folder and -draftmessage msg switches invoke the
    nmh draft folder facility.  This is an advanced (and highly useful)
    feature.  Consult mh-draft(5) for more information.

    PROFILE COMPONENTS
           Draft-Folder:        To find the default draft-folder

    DEFAULTS
           `-nodraftfolder'

I've Draft-Folder set to drafts in .mh_profile.  Using at(1) to ‘send
42’ fails because `mhpath +`/42 doesn't exist.  ‘send drafts/42’ does
work.

The man page seems inconsistent.  The default is -nodraftfolder so why
is Draft-Folder listed under Profile Components as it isn't used?

I'd expect a .mh_profile Draft-Folder to be used by default.

Correction welcome if I'm not understanding this.  I don't use send(1)
directly often, mainly just as ‘s’ from whatnow(1).