Re: Question as I haven't been paying attention [ really moreproc ]

From: Jon Steinhart
Subject: Re: Question as I haven't been paying attention [ really moreproc ]
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 14:15:19 -0800

Aha, had nothing to do with nmh at all.  Looks like some cretin
changed the default behavior of more so that it looks like less
(more or less) and that was the cause of the problem.  Adding
export MORE='-e' to my .bashrc fixed it, no change to moreproc
in .mh_profile needed.

I gues when people are short on ideas they have to break stuff
that's been working for eons.

Jon