does anyone use nmh's Google OAuth mechanism?

From: David Levine
Subject: does anyone use nmh's Google OAuth mechanism?
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 18:34:03 -0700

Effective October 3, 2022, use of nmh's Google OAuth mechanism will
(or might) be blocked by Google.  This feature was introduced in nmh
1.7 to allow receiving and sending through a user's Gmail account.

If you use nmh's mhlogin(1) to login to Gmail, then you use nmh's
Google OAuth mechanism.  Please let me know if you use it.

Alternatives include updating nmh per the Google recommendations, or
(I think) using Google APIs.  If you use nmh's glogin.py, you're using
Google APIs.

Details from Google are available here:
https://developers.googleblog.com/2022/02/making-oauth-flows-safer.html

The "might" and "I think" are due to me not understanding some of
Google's announcement.  For example, I expected to see a "user-facing
warning message" starting September 5, but I don't see any such
message.  I'm also not sure if glogin.py is affected.  It doesn't
display any warning message, either.  Google has not notified me about
it; they did notify me about the older nmh Google OAuth mechanism.

Thanks,