Re: Export/sync nmh folders to IMAP server

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: Export/sync nmh folders to IMAP server
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 16:53:22 -0400

wolfgang wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > tldr: How can I export (and keep in sync) MH folders to an IMAP
 >       account; direction is only MH -> IMAP.

The only tool I can offer is one which I've never used, but if I
ever need it, I will. :-)  It may or may not be useful in your case.

It's a script posted long ago (2006) by Chris Garrigues (he may still
be on the list) which, on demand (probably frequently, from cron) uses
hard links to do a bidirectional sync between an MH tree and a maildir
tree.  The maildir tree can then be served by imap.
    https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2006-06/msg00006.html

An updated copy of the script is attached to this message, from a later
thread:
    https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2008-07/msg00004.html

paul
paul fox, pgf@foxharp.boston.ma.us (arlington, ma)