Failing to extract text/html part of message with show

From: Greg Davidson
Subject: Failing to extract text/html part of message with show
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 11:43:03 -0700

I'm trying to extract part of a multipart message sent to me
by Firefox Mobile in order to save my mobile tabs.  I would
like to extract the text/html part as that is the part which has
the tab titles as well as the urls.  Note: I've indented quoted
I/O with 4 spaces and used ellipses ... to replace some bits.

When I list my message with
    mhlist -file mobile-tabs.eml -part 1
I get
    mhlist: bogus multipart content in message .../mobile-tabs.eml
     msg part  type/subtype              size description
       0       multipart/alternative      11K
         1     text/html                 6861
but when I try to extract it with
    show -file mobile-tabs.eml -part 1
I get
    show: bogus multipart content in message .../mobile-tabs.eml