netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Request for inclusion

From: Ricardo Lanziano
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Request for inclusion
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:20:56 -0005

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Luca Dionisi <address@hidden> wrote:
Welcome on board! Feel free to ask for any particular type of service you would like to be enabled to use. As for code, for the moment I think you can just send patches that I will review and merge. If you become prolific I will give you write access to the repository. As for web, you have been added to the new.netsukuku.org website (wordpress)

Awesome, thanks Luca!

Since we are using the savannah project we could use
their issue tracking for bugs, they also have tasks we
could use and the news aswell. I am already registered
in savannah as arpunk.

For the code, yes, that was my plan, creating a new
branch and emailing the diffs to the mailing list for
review.