netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Error During Compile

From: Justin Lei
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Error During Compile
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 23:45:04 -0700

Hi Luca,

Thanks for getting back to me. Something seems to be amiss because I don't have a /usr/share/vala-0.13 directory, but I do have /usr/share/vala/vapi directory and a /usr/local/share/vala-0.14/vapi directory (also weird: the version numbers don't match up). I don't have access right now, but I'll get a copy of that directory to you ASAP.

Thanks again!
Justin