netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Building the Ntk-Vala

From: Yussi
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Building the Ntk-Vala
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 22:16:13 +0100

Hi,
Just to let you know, after messing around for long enough with getting vala to work right, i managed to build it.
Still didn't dig into the code, will do so when i have some more time.
I attach the make output (though it's not very interesting), i now use Vala 0.10.4 from deb testing, tough i probably will switch to their repo soon enough.

Hopefully i will actually be some help with this when i finish the things i have to do.

Thanks,
Yussi