nano-devel

Re: Website improvements and source code

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: Website improvements and source code
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 13:34:28 -0500

On 2023-02-15 05:09, Luna Jernberg wrote:
And Firefox 110 got released today, so will pop up in distros during
the week too

I'm not really sure what the fire alarm is about here (just replying to latest, not implying that is your assertion Luna). I have used firefox versions as old as 102 and the newly released 110 and they all happily load the homepage.

If there's a suggestion to upload the website source code to git, that's up to Benno as to whether he wants to do so. I used to have some hand maintained scripts to update the site to the newest version. I'm sure the very out of date HTML I used needs some updating, but let's not pretend the site is non-functional today.