nano-devel

Re: Website improvements and source code

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: Website improvements and source code
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:06:44 +0100

Op 15-02-2023 om 02:32 schreef matteo_luigi_raso:
My browser can't open nano-editor,

First: nano-editor is not a website; nano-editor.org is.  Second:
what on earth do you mean with "can't open"?  *What* *precisely*
does Firefox actually say?

Anyway, I use Firefox with the Strict setting myself and the website
(https://nano-editor.org/) opens fine for me.  Probably you have some
other setting that breaks your browsing experience.  Have you tried
with a fresh profile?  Have you tried with other browsers?

Browser: Firefox 107.0.1 (64 bit)
OS: Linux
Search engine: DuckDuckGo
Privacy setting: Strict

That's a relatively old browser: it's two full versions behind what
most distros have.  And what does the search engine have to with it?
Surely you're not trying to access nano-editor.org through the search
engine?  (But even if you do, it works fine for me -- on my second
system it's even the first result.)

Benno