myexperiment-hackers

Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Re: myExperiment backup policy

From: Danius Michaelides
Subject: Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Re: myExperiment backup policy
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:05:58 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010, Jiten Bhagat wrote:

Hi Anja,

Fair question! :-)

I believe the database and all files are backed up daily, but I'm cc'ing
this on to the mailing list so the guys in Southampton can correct me if
I am wrong.

Yes, daily at just after midnight. I would however suggest that users back
their own workflows up..

Danius

Cheers,
Jits

Anja Le Blanc wrote:
Hi Jits,

Do you know anything about how the myExperiment depository is backed
up? I am interested in how often and how many backups are kept or for
how long?

HELIO wants to know that their workflows are safe :-)

Cheers,
Anja