myexperiment-hackers

Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Adminstrator (in a

From: David R Newman
Subject: Re: [myexperiment-hackers] Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Adminstrator (in addtion to owner) on myExperiment? (fwd)
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 12:20:16 +0100

Hi Dan,

If I have a chance I will see if I can do it. It will be useful to know what you have done so I can update my RDF appropriately.

Regards

David Newman

--On Monday, September 07, 2009 11:42:54 +0100 Danius Michaelides <address@hidden> wrote:

FYI, i've worked through the changes in the backend, and most of the
changes to the ui so that people that are adminstrators can accept/reject
invitations. I've not done the ui for the owner to set who are
administrators.

Doubt I'll have this done by the end of the week when i go on leave, so if
anyone wants to pick it up, i'll send you the patch - else it'll have to
wait until begin october.

Danius