myexperiment-hackers

[myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 1008) Inbox - Good Day My Nen Frien

From: bugs
Subject: [myexperiment-hackers] FogBugz (Case 1008) Inbox - Good Day My Nen Friend.
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 13:51:46 +0100

A new case was assigned to you in FogBugz.

From:         address@hidden
Case ID:      1008
Title:        Good Day My Nen Friend.
Project:      Inbox
Area:         Undecided
Release:      Current

A mail notification has been received from: Joy D <address@hidden>.
Email Subject: Good Day My Nen Friend.

Compliments of the day to you.
I am Miss joy, I am single and freeminded lady never married .However How are
you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of healtt. .I went through your
profile ...

If you do not want to receive automatic notifications from FogBugz anymore,
change your preferences in the Options screen.
(http://bugs.myexperiment.org/default.php?pg=pgPrefs)