Re: Any open-source iOS / Android client applications?

From: Roland Giesler
Subject: Re: Any open-source iOS / Android client applications?
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 13:09:06 +0200

On Fri, 12 Aug 2022 at 18:48, Ciprian Craciun <ciprian.craciun@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 6:44 PM Roland Giesler <roland@greentree.systems> wrote:
> You know that each monit installation exposes it's status via a web-interface which you configure and query?  That should allow you create what you need...

Yes, I know one can use the web interface by just bookmarking the URL.
However I was hoping for something more elaborated.  :)

(For example one could actually use the XML status export to build a
custom dashboard instead of relying on the HTML UI.)

Is there a reason why you don't use m/monit?  It's a once-off license fee, you get the full source-code and it's pretty comprehensive.  Also, you'd be supporting the project by using it.

Roland

Ciprian.