Any open-source iOS / Android client applications?

From: Ciprian Craciun
Subject: Any open-source iOS / Android client applications?
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 17:25:50 +0300

Hello all!

I'm searching for an Android (or iOS) application (preferably
open-source) that would allow me to view a handful standalone Monit
instances?

It would be nice if the client would poll the Monit instances in the
background and notify if something is wrong, but even a simple
application that puts the Monit interface in a webview would suffice.
(I'm already using email based alerts.)

(I know there is M/Monit, but my Monit instances are not part of the
same infrastructure / deployment.)

Thanks,
Ciprian.