Re: trouble with responsetime keyword

From: Lutz Mader
Subject: Re: trouble with responsetime keyword
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 08:30:52 +0200

Hello M/Monit Support,
the state is the right state.

> Similarly to the other statement, the "if failed" rule defines the normal
> state, that triggers the error if the expression is not true.

The message text in the log does not fit, from my point of view, if the
comparsion was changed from "<" to ">".
I think something like "doesn't match limit" fit better than "exceeded
the limit" as long as the limit can be less than.

But Noel should be happy now.

No matter, the responsetime will be tested now,
with regards,
Lutz