Add process during runtime without process is not running error

From: Michael Wittig
Subject: Add process during runtime without process is not running error
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 08:47:57 +0100

Hi

I want to add processes to monit (monit-5.2.5-3.11.amzn1.x86_64) during runtime. So far I include

include /etc/monit.d/*

all files from a certain directory. When I add a new process I place a file into /etc/monit.d/ and run

monit -c /etc/monit.conf reload

Th problem is that I get a process is not running error in my logs. Any idea how I can get rid of the error message?

I most likely will not be alerted on this. But I want to get alerts if my process dies after the first start?

Thanks
Michael