Re: Monit plus Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana stack?

From: Larry Smith
Subject: Re: Monit plus Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana stack?
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 16:47:47 -0400

https://github.com/mrlesmithjr/ansible-elkstack

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Vikram Kone <address@hidden> wrote:
+1 as I'm interested in this tool. Would be great if you can share your logstash configuration for parsing monit logs

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Larry Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
I am using ELK to capture all of my logs and sending monit alerts to ELK as well. I just rebuilt my ELKStack and can provide details on how to create useful visualizations here soon if needed.