filesystem flags check

From: Emil Natan
Subject: filesystem flags check
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 17:11:16 +0300

Hello,

I have a filesystem monitored by monit:

check device data with path /data every 6 cycles
        if space usage > 80% for 5 times within 15 cycles then alert
        if inode usage > 90% then alert

This is NFS mount part of a cluster system and by design it changes between read-write and read-only. Changing from rw to ro I got the following alert:

Filesystem flags changed
filesytem flags changed to 0x1001

Now I see that monit supports fsflags check. It's not explicitly set/enabled in my configuration, but it appears to be used anyway. Is there a way to disable that check, but of course leave the space and inode checks active?
Thank you in advance.

ena