Re: M/Monit: HTTP 408 Request Timeout

From: Thomas Spicer
Subject: Re: M/Monit: HTTP 408 Request Timeout
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 16:40:29 -0400

Martin,

Can you point me to specific configuration/setup examples for Monit / Docker? While we can get inbound events to flow into M/Monit connecting back to the Monit agent has presented a challenge. We are happy to read through anything that describes this

set httpd
    unixsocket /var/run/monit.sock
    allow 10.0.0.0/16
    allow user:pass

No port is specified for the socket? When we tried to include port it said “syntax error”. Same for SSL. We removed those for now.