Re: Local Alerts?

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Local Alerts?
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:03:50 +0100

The alert "recipient" definition is independent of alert "action". The correct
syntax is:

check process apache with pidfile /var/run/httpd/httpd.pid
       if failed host <hostname> port 8080 protocol apache-status  replylimit >
75% then alert   # test definition (uses alert action)
       alert address@hidden with reminder on 10 cycles   # recipient definition

Regards,
Martin