cron style service poll time not functioning since update to 5.10

From: Paul Theodoropoulos
Subject: cron style service poll time not functioning since update to 5.10
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:28:13 -0800

I have a service check that I disable while backups are running on a particular server. Since upgrading from 5.8.1 to 5.10, the cron declaration appears to no longer work - I've started getting alerts during that time since the upgrade.

Here's how I have it set up -

check program servercomm-db1 with path /usr/local/bin/check_server_wrapper with timeout 25 seconds
not every "40-50 0 * * *"

I checked the manual, and that appears to be a valid config. Thoughts?
--
Paul Theodoropoulos
www.anastrophe.com