Re: Trying to use both hostheader and checksum

From: Callum Macdonald
Subject: Re: Trying to use both hostheader and checksum
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:23:12 +0000

Thanks for the reply Lukasz.

with is a noise keyword AFAIK:

You can use noise keywords like 'if', `and', `with(in)', `has', `using',
'use', 'on(ly)', `usage' and `program(s)' anywhere in an entry to make
it resemble English. They're ignored, but can make entries much easier
to read at a glance. The punctuation characters ';' ',' and '=' are also
ignored. Keywords are case insensitive.

Unless I'm missing something, your suggested syntax is therefore the
same as what I have tried. Or did I misunderstand?

Cheers - Callum.