Re: monitor multiple instances of the same script

From: Jose Castro
Subject: Re: monitor multiple instances of the same script
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:52:06 -0400

Well, The idea was not to start gearman itself but the worker
processes. I just dont know how to do it, or if monit is a good fit
for this.

Let say I want to start 10 worker processes(all the same script) and
if one of them dies, I want monit to restart it.  I have not seen any
examples of something like this.

Thank you