Re: [monit] Fixed RADIUS patch

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] Fixed RADIUS patch
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 17:07:49 +0200

Thanks Alan,

the radius protocol test was added to svn :) It will be part of next monit release (5.1).

Martin

On Sep 12, 2009, at 1:18 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:

 I've uploaded the fixed RADIUS patch to savannah:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=18700

 Changes from the previous patch:

- fix typo in RADIUS packet parser
- glue RADIUS into l.l
- glue RADIUS into p.y

 And this one is not part of RADIUS, but it helps with my system:

- fix memory corruption in net.c

 It still doesn't allow the secret key to be configurable, as I'm not
sure how to do that.  The rest of the protocol checkers don't seem to
take parameters, so I've just hard-coded the key for now.

Could this make it into the next release? There have been a number of
requests on the FreeRADIUS mailing list for RADIUS support in monit.

 Alan DeKok.