Re: [monit] monit 4.10.1 for SLES10sp1

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: [monit] monit 4.10.1 for SLES10sp1
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 21:23:11 +0200

We don't have build machine for SLES, but the building of RPM package is very easy in general and you can build it yourself:

1.) get the monit SRPM package for 4.10.1 from OpenSUSE:
monit-4.10.1-40.1.src.rpm

2.) install the package ... it will deploy the sources and spec file (package template)

3.) run "rpmbuild -bb monit.spec" ... it will produce the binary package

Martin