Re: no email on resource limit passed

From: abdoul
Subject: Re: no email on resource limit passed
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:35:58 +0000

Hi

I tried the following :
if memory usage > 75% then exec "/home/nextone/sendEmail.sh memory_usage>75%"

but im receiving Monit email alert + root sendEmail alert + passed alert ...  any chance to disable monit's alerts at all? or shall i just disable the : set alert address@hidden in /etc/monit.conf ?

ps: i know it's out of this ML subject but is there anyway to set the FROM email address, if im sending an email from a script using the "mail" command,  to something specific like address@hidden - right now it's from: root <address@hidden>
 i've created a .mailrc and entered : set from=" address@hidden" but no chance to have it working.

any help will be much appreciated.

thanks
ab