RE: monit with tomcat, PID problem

From: Ugo Bellavance
Subject: RE: monit with tomcat, PID problem
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:12:22 -0400

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Rory Toma [mailto:address@hidden
Envoyé : 29 avril, 2004 15:54
À : This is the general mailing list for monit
Objet : Re: monit with tomcat, PID problem

This sounds like a bug in tomcat, if the pid that it writes to the pid file is
a pid of a process that exits after normal startup.

<UB>
Hmmm, and you think they would have been through 30 sub-versions without
noticing this bug? Well, I'll see where I can post bugs about tomcat and maybe
try another version... just to see.  Maybe a rpm one... or even the source.

Thanks for your help.
</UB>