monit-announce

[Announce] M/Monit 4.0.0

From: M/Monit Support
Subject: [Announce] M/Monit 4.0.0
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 10:46:36 +0100

Hello everyone

We have just released M/Monit 4.0.0 The new release can be downloaded from:

https://mmonit.com/download/

Release Notes:

- M/Monit 4 is a major new release. Users who purchased the 3.x license after November 17 2022, are eligible for free upgrade. Users with older 3.x license can upgrade with a 50 percent discount

- Roles: Added a more fine-grained access level where we associate hosts, host-groups and reports with user roles. Admin can now set up M/Monit so a logged in user can only view and access a subset of hosts and reports

- Charts have been improved • Much better data precision across ranges • You can now Zoom and Pan charts • Charts are more lively and refresh data automatically. Refresh can be paused • Easier to correlate charts by introducing a vertical time line across all charts

- Plus many more improvements and fixes. See the release notes for all changes and upgrade instructions.

Contact:
========

If you have any questions, comments or feedback about this release, do not hesitate to contact us at info@mmonit.com

Best regards from the M/Monit team