mldonkey-tasks

[Mldonkey-tasks] [task #5338] Implement Emule's collections

From: Fabiano
Subject: [Mldonkey-tasks] [task #5338] Implement Emule's collections
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 12:40:57 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, task #5338 (project mldonkey):

I perfectly understand lack in develop resources.this operation seems a
combination of already present functions/commands.
I perfectly understand this result could be reach by creating bash scripts or
similar but adding an integrated automation 'll be a valuable improvement.
You have pointed that you need to execute dllink on downloaded collection...
compose automatically already implemented fetures seems something worthing.
(/imho emule is quite the standard for ed2k net, going towards emule's
features and standards could be a good choice /imho

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5338>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/