Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Fwd: [Transifex] Automatic update of the source fil

From: Hakan Tandoğan
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Fwd: [Transifex] Automatic update of the source file of ocitysmap in MapOSMatic failed
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:46:11 +0200

Hi all,

Please do not activate the "Automatically update source file" option for the maposmatic project resources.

The way my scripts are set up, any changes to the source files (python or html) in the projects would be extracted and pushed to transifex using the "tx" command line client. This client also checks for syntax errors before pushing, so there is an additional safety net to avoid breaking data.

The jobs on my local hudson instance are set up to check the git repositories once hourly, so you should not have to wait too long before any new keys are available for translation :-)

Regards,
Hakan