Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Fwd: [Transifex] User timsk has created an issue on

From: Jeroen van Rijn
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Fwd: [Transifex] User timsk has created an issue on project MapOSMatic
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:54:18 +0200

So much for autocorrecting phone keyboards... ;-)

Once more, with feeling:

"The top of the po file defines how plurals work. As far as I know, %(something)s is just a place holder for a text (s)tring called something. Nothing to do with plurals.

%d is a placeholder for a number,  etcetera."

This concludes our broadcast... (in other words, I have no knowledge of the specifics of the Esperanto translation).