Re: [Maposmatic-dev] maposmatic.org unreachable ?

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] maposmatic.org unreachable ?
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 12:43:16 -0700

* Sylvain Collilieux <address@hidden> [2013-04-02 09:50:33]:

> Hi,
>
> Web site maposmatic.org seems unreachable. 1st april is done, now ;-)

Thanks for the note. Apache was not responding. We have another problem
though, which is that we ran out of space on the SSDs used by our
PostGIS database, so the database has not been updating OSM data for the
last 8 days.

I'll have to take it down and to a fresh import to get the size down
(incremental updates leave fragmented and garbage data). I'll try to get
to that later tonight.

/Max
--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''