Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Status of the dev branch

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Status of the dev branch
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 12:16:13 +0100

Hello Maxime,

Sorry for the delay in my reply.

2013/3/18 Maxime Petazzoni <address@hidden>:
> What are the current blockers?

Not a blocker but RSS feed seems much less elaborated for dev version
than current stable one.

A potential blocker : sometimes errors are trigger when asking
rendering for unknown osm_id. Thomas suggested that we should check
than an osm_id is still valid before trying a rendering. I don't know
if that has been implemented or not.

> What are the UI regressions that are important to take care of before we
> can do this?

I don't like the way menu disappears on not so large screen but
apparently I am the only one to say that. ;-)

Best regards,
david