[Maposmatic-dev] Merry Christmas MapOSMatic

From: Maxime Petazzoni
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Merry Christmas MapOSMatic
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 03:57:42 -0800

Hi all!

My Christmas gift to MapOSMatic is live at http://dev.maposmatic.org !

It's still a bit rough around the edges and the translations are not
up-to-date, but I think it looks nice. It was about time we updated the
design of the MapOSMatic website.

Feedback, comments, contributions and translation updates are most
welcome :)

There a couple of nice features here and there, but it's 4AM here so
I'll wait tomorrow to describe them (you might find most of them
yourself by poking around).

Bests,
/Max

--
Maxime Petazzoni <http://www.bulix.org>
 ``One by one, the penguins took away my sanity.''