Re: [Maposmatic-dev] About Transifex and Turkish translation

From: Guttorm Flatabø
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] About Transifex and Turkish translation
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 09:46:29 +0100

Hello David, Hakan and list,

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:

Transiflex is currently not used that much. Only ocitysmap is
available on the web site and it might not have been updated since a
long time.

I initiated the Transifex repository, but because only one developer showed interest (David) and issues weren't followed up [1] I have not kept it up to date. If Transifex is to be used, it should be policy to use it and more or less all translation should be done there. Thus I have not granted language team creation because I did not want to mislead someone into using a service that nobody would follow up, for the same reason I have not kept it up to date or tried adding the maposmatic locales.

If somebody knows better Transifex than me and wants to maintain the
mapping with our git repositories, let me know.

Looks like Hakan is that somebody, which I have now given maintainer rights at Transifex!

[1]: http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/maposmatic-dev/2012-05/msg00026.html

--
Guttorm