[Maposmatic-dev] Flatterable project maposmatic?

From: Hakan Tandogan
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Flatterable project maposmatic?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 15:52:20 +0200

Hi,

while translating the donation page, I noticed that the project only
accepts donations via paypal. Although I have no hard data to prove it, I
would assume that embedding a Flattr button would earn the project a small
but steady source of income.

So, how about adding that button after the next release?

Regards,
Hakan

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering...