Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Turkish translation for maps

From: Hakan Tandogan
Subject: Re: [Maposmatic-dev] Turkish translation for maps
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 21:25:13 +0200

Hi,

> On 28.04.2012 00:38, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>> Hello Hakan,
>>
>> Thanks, I have added it. It is deployed on our development version at
>> http://dev.maposmatic.org. The turkish language is now automatically
>>
>> Also, if you have some time, it would be great to have a translation of
>> the MapOSMatic website in turkisch.
>
> Sure, one of the next things on my planned schedule for OSM contributions.

Please find attached my translation for the web site.

While some parts of it might be a little rough around the edges, I would
be really happy if someone could put it on d.m.o. so I can see how the
translations look in the real system.

Also, I would not really mind if another translation line would be added
to about.html :-)

Regards,
Hakan

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering...